What type of information can be found here?
- Identification information and contact details of the personal data administrator
- Scope of processing - personal data
- Purpose of the personal data processing
- The lawfulness of the processing – legal titles
- Personal data recipients
- Retention period
- Your rights
- How to exercise your rights
- Circumstances for not providing personal data
1 Identification information and contact details of the personal data administrator
Subject name: Next Generation Security Solutions s.r.o.
CIN: 062 91 031
Address: U Uranie 954/18 Holešovice, 170 00 Prague 7
Phone number: +420 606 090 151
Data box ID: se7ns8g
2 Scope of processing – personal data processing'
We only process personal data that we obtain by you entering it on the administrator's website for the purpose of contacting you later. This includes the following personal data:
- name, surname
- e-mail address
- phone number
3 Purpose of the personal data processing
Processing purposes means the reasons why we process your personal data. We process your personal data for the following purposes:
a) arranging a meeting or answering a query
b) ordering a service
We do not process your personal data for other purposes. We do not use them for marketing purposes, nor are other processing operations performed on them, such as profiling or automated decision-making, etc.
4 Legality of the processing – legal titles
The processing of personal data is always based on a legal title. We do not process your personal data without a legal title.
The processing of personal data for the purposes defined above is necessary for the negotiations prior to the conclusion of the contract and subsequently for the eventual conclusion of the contract.
5 Personal data recipients
Your personal data is not transferred outside the administrator's company. In rare cases, they can be transferred to persons who perform activities for the administrator on the basis of a contractual relationship similar to an employment relationship. In this case, these persons are prohibited from processing your data for their own purposes and/or outside the purposes set out herein. These persons are bound by confidentiality obligations.
We do not transfer your personal data to third countries or international organisations.
6 Retention period
We always process your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of processing. This is the period of time when you can reasonably expect to conclude a contractual relationship, arrange an appointment, or get contacted by the administrator as required. Your personal data is processed for a maximum period of 1 year.
7 Your rights
You have several rights related to the protection of your personal data, which you can exercise in accordance with the conditions defined in the GDPR.
7.1 Right of access
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether or not your personal data is being processed. If processing is taking place, you have the right to access your personal data and other information relating to the processing, such as the purposes of the processing, the recipients of the personal data, the retention period, etc.
The first copy of the processed personal data will be provided to you free of charge. In the case of requests for further copies, we are entitled to charge a reasonable fee corresponding to the administrative costs.
7.2 Right to rectification
You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of incomplete personal data.
7.3 Right to erasure
You have the right to have your personal data erased, except where we are prevented from doing so by legal obligations or where other exceptions are met.
7.4 Right to restrict processing
- You have the right to restrict processing in the following cases:
- if you contest the accuracy of the personal data; the processing of the personal data is then limited to the time necessary to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse the erasure of the personal data and request instead a restriction on its use;
- the personal data is no longer needed for the purposes of the processing, but you require it for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- you object to the processing of the personal data on the basis of legitimate interest; the processing of the personal data is then restricted until it is verified that our legitimate grounds outweigh yours.
7.5 Right to portability
In the case of automated processing of personal data based on your consent or the conclusion of a contract, you have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and computer-readable format. If technically feasible, we will send the personal data in that format directly to another administrator at your request.
7.6 Right to complain
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. In the Czech Republic, the supervisory authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection, headquartered at Pplk. Sochora 727/27, 170 00 Prague 7 – Holešovice.
8 Method of exercising rights
You can exercise your data protection rights by submitting a request to the administrator. The request must always include at least the applicant's data listed above (which you have filled in on the administrator's website) and a specification of the rights claimed.
You have several options for submitting your application. In order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data by third parties, each of the options is linked to a certain method of verification of your identity. You can make a request as follows:
- In writing - Please affix your certified signature to the request, place it in an envelope marked "GDPR Request" and send it to the address of the administrator.
- By email - Affix your certified electronic signature to the request and send it to email@example.com with the subject line "GDPR Request".
- By data message - Send the request from your data box to the administrator's data box and indicate "GDPR Request" in the subject field.
9 Non-disclosure of personal data
You are generally entitled not to provide your personal data. If you do not provide us with your data, we will not be able to contact you.
Do not hesitate to contact us at any time with any questions, wishes, or suggestions related to the processing of personal data. Contact us using the contact details provided in the introduction.